You will be presenting your presentation to the class. I will also post your presentations on our website.
What you need to do before you can create a Keynote Presentation:
- Research Your Topic
- Take Notes
- Ask yourself questions. For example: Is this a reliable resource? Is this information correct? Does this information have to deal with Ancient China or Current China?
What you need for your presentation:
- A Title Slide
- Your 1st name (the author)
- At least 10 facts about your topic.
- At least 5 images that are about your topic.
- A Timeline (when did this take place)
- A Map of the area you are talking about.
You are also responsible to study the packet about Ancient China so that you are prepared for the quiz.