Ancient Japan Topics:
- Festivals, Ceremonies, Travel, and Transportation
- Castle Builders, The City in the Clouds, Cities, Towns, Villages
- Homes, Houses, Family Life, Meals, Manners
- Farming, Fishing, The Islands
- Nobles, Emperors, Famous People
- The Way of the the Warrior, Shoguns, Samurai
- Clothing, Pheasants Clothing, Noble's Clothing, Warrior's Clothing, etc..
- Writing, Drawing, Poems, Letters, Making Paper, Calligraphy
- Decorative Arts, Origami, Theatre Mask
- Gods, Spirits, Monks, Priests, Temples, Gardens
What is required:
- A Title
- Your Name
- An introduction paragraph
- The body of your paper (3-5 paragraphs)
- A conclusion paragraph
- Work Cited (bibme.org)
Everything must be written in your own words. I will be checking for plagiarism.
Points: 0-50 - Points will be awarded depending on what your extra credit project is and the effort you put into your project. If your topic is fashion and you submit a poem then you will receive 0 points.
All Extra Credit is Due before the end of the school day on Feb. 22nd.